Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Track #10


We decided to go for a bit of a strap the other day. The Rav is built to deal with this kind of road quite nicely. This one led us from Yandina to Mapleton via Pt Glorious.
It never ceases to amaze me some of the dipshits that try to travel these roads. Halfway down a track that would be nasty even for a trailbike, I came across some silly twat sheila in a 3 door hatch (something like one of those "Life" cars..) bearing down on me going flat out, middle of the road. There was barely enough room for the Rav, so I swung it into the side of the road to avoid creaming this silly cow. How the hell she got to Pt Glorious has be absolutely stuffed...and the fact that she made it back has got be buggered as well. Some of the crevaces in the road were at least 1' deep.
My reward for throwing the Rav into the embankment and avioding her? A mouthful of abuse and her not even bothering to get to the side of the road.

...via 3G

No comments: